Who We Are:
White Oak Hospitality is more than a group of restaurants dedicated to excellent service and delicious food. We are a high-performance team comprised of a variety of individuals, personalities, and skillsets. Our culture is driven by a highly energized team that shares a set of core values empowering our team members to be the best versions of themselves. Team member success is our goal, we recruit top talent to develop and promote from within. We aim to offer memorable experiences for our guests and teams, with the end goal of gaining lifetime supporters who become part of our White Oak family.
We are building our Restaurant Team for our family of brands and are currently searching for an energetic Barback/Busser. We are looking for young and energetic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and upbeat environment and want to gain entry into the hospitality industry.
The restaurant is located in Nottingham, MD in the fun and vibrant White Marsh area. You will report to the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock the bar before, during, and after service to provide support to the bar staff
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the bars and restaurants at all times
- Follow White Oak Hospitality standards of cleanliness and sanitation in and around the building at all times
- Provide safe and responsible service of food and alcohol in accordance with White Oak Hospitality and local jurisdiction’s guidelines
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain attention to detail
- Work on your feet for extended periods of time with occasional heavy lifting
- Hold yourself and peers accountable for their actions/inactions
- Provide support in a team-centric environment to ensure the exceptional guest experience
- Have fun
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing and moving around the restaurant at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the restaurant’s facilities.
Benefits of Working Here:
Our benefits exemplify our commitment to ensuring team members and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Base Pay with Tips
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Free Logo Wear
- Discounts on food
- Paid/Sick Time Off
- 401(k) plan & Company Match
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Apply Now!