Who We Are:
White Oak Hospitality is more than a group of restaurants dedicated to excellent service and delicious food. We are a high-performance team comprised of a variety of individuals, personalities, and skillsets. Our culture is driven by a highly energized team that shares a set of core values empowering our team members to be the best versions of themselves. Team member success is our goal, we recruit top talent to develop and promote from within. We aim to offer memorable experiences for our guests and teams, with the end goal of gaining lifetime supporters who become part of our White Oak family.
We are building our Restaurant Team for our family of brands and are currently searching for an energetic Bartender who will create timeless experiences for everyone who comes into our buildings. Guest experience is paramount to our success, and the relationships we build with each other, and our guests are the foundation of our success.
The restaurant is located in Nottingham, MD in the fun and vibrant White Marsh area. You will report to the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create memorable guest experiences
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment RESPONSIBLY
- Maintain White Oak Hospitality’s high level of standards in and around the building
- Become an ambassador of the brand and create new ambassadors with every guest you interact with
- Maintain health and legal standards with regards to safe alcohol and food service
- Hold yourself and your peers accountable for their actions or inactions
- Team Player
- Desire to learn
- Maintain standards of excellence and safety
- Guest Focused
- Own the brand you work for
- Prolonged periods of standing and moving around the restaurant at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the restaurant’s facilities.
Benefits of Working Here:
Our benefits exemplify our commitment to ensuring team members and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Base Pay with Tips
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Free Logo Wear
- Discounts on food
- Paid/Sick Time Off
- 401(k) plan & Company Match
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Apply Now!